Friday, October 28, 2011

Continuance of Dark Shadows.

Something is wrong today.
That hallway taunts me.
Whispering my name, longing my returning.

Just as something was wrong yesterday.
This stump continues.
Things continue in this spiraling way.

How am I falling, falling, falling?

Why is it accepted white appears in 'happiness', and black represents unhappiness?

How am I falling from the white of sunlight to the dark empty closet called personal hell?

Something is wrong with the overwhelming diluted perspective-
where happiness grows on tress like money, and love is easily found. Soul mates tango and jitterbug. I know no dance.

Something continues to remain wrong.
it was wrong the day before yesterday, and the day before that.

How am I falling, falling, falling?

No comments:

Post a Comment